After gaining a thorough understanding of what whole body vibration technology is all about and how beneficial it can be for your clients, you’ve finally decided to invest in one for your personal training business!
Now, your question is– which whole body vibration machine is the best? Unfortunately, this is a difficult question because there are many options when choosing this machine.
This piece of gym equipment comes in two types— 1) whole body vibration fitness machine (with handrails) and 2) whole body vibration plate.
Whole body vibration machines come with standing height handrail grips plus controls, which allows the clients to balance properly and reduces risk of injury. However, this configuration consumes extra space and is less portable, so it’s recommended for personal trainers and clients with a large space to house it.
Whole body vibration plates have no handles, resulting in a more portable and lightweight configuration. The downside is less stability due to the lack of handles, and the controls are not as easily accessible. This option is great for personal trainers who plan to use the device for in-home and mobile training.
In addition to determining the type, there’s more to choosing the best whole body vibration machine or best whole body vibration plate that you need to know about. That’s why you should keep reading on for the body vibration machine reviews!
The reviewed equipment is categorized based on the inclusion of handrails (machines) and the absence of handrails (plates). Jump about halfway down the page for the latter.
Best Whole Body Vibration Machine (with Handrails)
If you want to provide your clients with a unique workout and you have space for a bigger machine, the top body vibration machines are compiled below.
1) ZAAZ 20K Vibration Machine
- Combines elements of cardio, strength, and flexibility into unique and highly effective workouts; Forces you to maintain your center of gravity while performing any exercise
- 26-inch ball increases the difficulty of workouts and builds strength faster by forcing the engagement of more muscles
- Improves flexibility, endurance, strength, and ability by performing versatile workouts
- Ideal piece of equipment for rehabilitation and physical therapy with the unstable surfacing
- Oncludes a guided workout and easy-to-use inflation pump; Made with strong, non-slip, non-marking burst-resistant material and can support up to 350 pounds
There are many good things to say about the ZAAZ 20K Vibration Machine. Let us start with its best feature—the company’s patented sinusoidal wave oscillation motion, designed to deliver a consistent, smooth vibration throughout the body.
The machine provides 99-speed settings with an amplitude of 1-10 mm. The number of speed settings makes it suitable for both beginner and advanced clients.
The machine also offers 8 presets that include 3 levels of massage, 3 levels of sweep, 1 level of therapy, and 1 level of training.
Additionally, it automatically adjusts to different weight load levels so your clients can easily use it without your supervision. The LCD Display shows vital information like time remaining, vibrations intensity, selected programs, and many more.
It’s also one of the few vibration machines with tapered handles. This unique design gives you more room to do your upper body workouts.
- The side-mounted handlebars come with a comfort grip
- The machine comes with free resistance bands and a poster of workout positions
- With a weight of under a 100 lbs, this machine is considered to be lightweight
- It’s the only vibration machine in the market that can move from right to left and left to right alternately
- The device has an integrated Bluetooth Speakers for your entertainment
- It’s expensive
- Smaller space for movements such as push-ups
2) LifePro Rhythm Vibration Plate Machine
- GENTLE, THERAPEUTIC RECOVERY: Regain muscle tone, balance and with this vibration platform. Gentle, therapeutic vibrations wake up muscles throughout your body, improving balance, circulation and increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles. This, in turn, enhances your body’s built-in ability to regenerate cells and repair itself – increasing motion, flexibility and comfort from the very first session.
- RELIEVE CHRONIC & ACUTE PAIN: If you live in constant pain, most likely you’ve learned to bury it beneath a regular regimen of painkillers. But what if you could fix the underlying issue? The Rhythm Body Shaker Exercise Machine delivers efficient and gentle Whole Body Vibration (WBV), to help relieve chronic pain, heal old damage, and accelerate recovery from recent injuries.
- MONITOR & IMPROVE: Use the Rhythm Whole Body Vibration Machine daily to find yours. Studies suggest that long-term use of vibration platforms leads to even greater benefits, as all the limbs and ligaments of the body gain greater flexibility and freedom of motion. Use the built-in handles to maintain balance and monitor your heart as you improve.
- GUIDANCE AS YOU GO: Not everyone can afford regular therapy, but at Lifepro, we’re here to make it easy to be supported throughout your journey, by offering our Guiding Angels: Real, LIVE support, plus FREE access to our online video library.
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. Every platform bearing our name undergoes rigorous scrutiny to make sure it delivers on power and efficacy and a built-in lifetime warranty so you’re never left hanging.
The LifePro Rhythm Vibration Plate Machine is designed to satisfy your clients’ therapeutic and training needs. Since it offers 99 adjustable speed settings, your client can use it for full-body wellness—from promoting muscle recovery to facilitating intense workouts.
The best thing about this vibration machine is it has advanced stats trackers. It will provide you with more than just the time left, calories burned, and other essential metrics.
The machine has built-in heart trackers in both handrails. This allows the monitoring of workout intensity to help determine whether goals are on track.
Also included with the machine is access to the company’s video library and workout.
- It has wheels for easy transport
- The machine comes with large control and display panels for accessibility and convenience
- It has anti-slip rubber on the vibrating plate
- The machine comes with 4 mini elastic bands and 2 resistance bands for a more well-rounded workout
- There’s a cup holder under the control panel so you can have easy access to your water
- The machine is difficult to assemble
- It’s bulky and space-consuming
3) BlueFin Fitness Vibration Platform
- LATEST UPGRADED DESIGN – Lose weight and tone up fast with the ultimate vibration Platform available on the market.
- SILENT DRIVE MOTOR – Bluefin Fitness use the latest silent motor on the Pro Model which is under 55dB in volume. The German design motor is built to last a lifetime, we are that confident, we offer a lifetime warranty on the motor itself.
- DROP BODY FAT AND BUILD MUSCLE – The Bluefin Pro Model is designed to target those stubborn fat areas whilst increasing muscle mass at the same time. High-frequency, full body vibrations subconsciously contract the muscles in the body 1000’s of times per minute, which results in burning a huge amount of calories, giving you an all over, toned look.
- ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED – The package includes workout exercise cords to tone your arms and upper body, workout poster to help you with different workout positions, full instruction manual (languages – English, German, Spanish, French, Italian), tools and US power cables (Type A & Type B)
- BUILT IN SPEAKERS – Working out doesn’t have to be boring. Tune into your favourite radio programme or podcast and relax whilst you work out
The design of the BlueFin Fitness Vibration Platform is newly upgraded. It now has a silent motor and built-in speakers. But there’s more to this vibration machine than these additions.
The machine boasts 80-speed levels, making it an excellent choice for a personal trainer with clients ranging from newbies to athletes.
Despite the wide speed range, this vibration machine is pretty easy to operate as it already comes with 10 built-in programs. Each pre-set program is designed with the right intensity and vibration type to enjoy the perfect workout regardless of their physical level.
You will find two integrated sensors in the side handrails that can monitor your BMI and calories burned. The stats will reflect on the control and display panel in front of you.
- It already includes all accessories—workout exercise cords, workout poster, nutrition guide, and EU power cable
- The machine has built-in speakers, so you will never get bored while working out
- Despite being powerful, the machine’s motor operates silently at only 55 dB
- The vibration plate can rotate at 360 degrees for a full range of motion
- The motor has a lifetime warranty
- The user manual can be unclear
- Some screws and hardware have been reported to not fit well
4) Axis-Plate Whole Body Vibration Platform
- Premium Quality: Featuring a time-tested motor and sturdy steel construction to support up to 265 pounds, this commercial-grade, professional quality vibration plate delivers 500 watts of power for effective, low-impact training for all fitness levels. Machine is equipped for safety with an oversized non-slip base plate, a US-standard 120 volt grounded power cord, and non-skid rubber feet
- FULL-BODY VIBRATION: Get customizable stimulation for whole body vibration with 99 speed settings, 3 pre-programmed workouts, and a manual mode option. Handles feature built-in BMI sensors for progress monitoring, and accessories include removable resistance bands to engage the upper body for a complete workout
- EASY OPERATION: Beginners and advanced users alike will enjoy this vibration platform, which features an easy-to-read control panel, enabling convenient speed control at the touch of a button
- Large Platform: Measuring 27-1/2-inch long x 29-inch wide, this machine’s extra-large vibrating plate provides plenty of safe and secure room for comfortable positioning
- SLEEK, COMPACT DESIGN: Equipped with front-mounted wheels for easy portability, this vibration machine’s compact yet efficient design allows for use anywhere, from a bedroom to an office
Lightweight and affordable are two of the things that you would certainly want in a vibration machine, so you’ll be happy to know that the Axis-Plate Whole Body Vibration Platform actually has both!
Despite being affordable, this machine has features that can rival those of the higher-priced competitors. With this, you’ve got 99 speed levels. That’s not all. The device has a vibration frequency of 20 to 25 Hz, which is quite impressive and coincides with the recommended frequency.
This will also give your clients 3 pre-set programs to choose from. It also allows the user to select the manual mode option to customize the workout according to goals and fitness level.
For an affordable vibration machine like this one, we were also surprised to discover that it even has sensors to monitor the user’s BMI!
- This is one of the most affordable machines on the list
- The machine comes with front wheels so you can easily move it
- It has non-skid rubber feet to keep the machine stable
- This machine is lightweight
- It comes with two removable resistance bands
- The maximum weight capacity is on the low end
- No mention of a warranty
5) Confidence Fitness Vibration Platform
- Increases muscle strength
- Improves circulation
- Improves general fitness
- Increases bone density; Combats cellulite
- If you suffer from joint problems, have a heart condition or use a pacemaker, we recommend seeking medical advice before using a vibration trainer
The Confidence Fitness Vibration Platform is perhaps the most compact and sleekest vibration machine on this list. Its small size is recommended for those who wish to maximize their space.
But don’t judge the book by its cover. This machine is small but packs a punch! It has a vibration frequency of 50 to 60 Hz for the highest frequency on the list.
It also delivers 50 speed settings and offers 3 pre-programmed settings with vibration that increases as each level pass.
Lastly, it’s one of the few vibration machines equipped with sensors to easily monitor your heart rate easily.
- It has wheels at the bottom for better maneuverability and portability
- This has the highest vibration frequency
- It comes with resistance bands
- The machine has compact design and wheels for maneuverability
- May not be suitable for bigger clients
- Its platform is narrow and small
- The handrails may be too low for a tall person
Best Whole Body Vibration Plate (Platform Only)
If you provide at-home training services to your clients and you need a portable machine, here are some of the whole body vibration plates that you can choose from:
1) LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- BUILD YOUR DREAM BODY – Jump on your vibrating exercise machine to instantly sculpt your ideal body! The Waver body vibration machine creates full-body vibrations for muscle contraction & activation.
- BEYOND FAT BURNING – The vibration platform or vibration exercise machine improves muscles, metabolism, circulation & bone density & reduces joint stress. Yoga straps & resistance bands included.
- ANY SPEED YOU WANT. Switch between speed settings from 1 to 99, maximizing your workouts. Wheels, remote & easy-read desplay are attached to the whole body vibration machine for maximum convenience.
- SPECIAL CUSTOMER BONUSES – Making the body vibrating machine even better, we’ve included an extensive, user-friendly manual, live support and instant access to free professional online workout videos!
- A DISPLAY TO BEHOLD – All the information about your body shaker workout machine functions are displayed on the easy to read screen, giving you maximum control with ease.
The LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine may be compact, but it’s packed with the features you can get from a full-sized vibration body plate.
For one, it offers a wide range of speed settings from level 1 to 99, which allows your clients to customize the speed based on their fitness levels. It also has a high maximum vibration frequency of 12 Hz, which is considered higher than the frequency of other full-sized vibration machines.
One of the downsides of using a vibration plate with no handle is it can be challenging to change the settings since the controls are far from you. The company addresses this by adding a remote control that allows you to change the settings without bending down.
The plate also comes with an industry-leading lifetime warranty that gives it an edge over its competitors.
- It comes in three beautiful colors—black, blue, and white
- The plate has an anti-slip rubber
- The package already includes loop bands, resistance bands, and a user guide
- There’s a stabilizing suction at the bottom to prevent slips
- It features a handle and wheel for easy storage
- It creates too much noise when in use
- The manual has poorly written instructions
2) Rumblex Plus 4D Vibration Plate
- VIBRATION PLATFORM MACHINE FOR FAST REHABILITATION & REPAIR: Rumblex Plus enhances your built-in ability to regenerate cells so your body repairs & revives itself, feeling healthy & full of life.
- BETTER BLOOD CIRCULATION & REVITALIZATION: Our vibration plate exercise machine improves blood circulation invigorating your muscles so you can train like a champion.
- BLISSFULLY SILENT VIBRATION PLATFORM MACHINE: Enjoy your muscle relaxation and nervous system soothing with the smooth & silent vibration platform while you rest, read, or watch TV.
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. Every platform bearing our name undergoes rigorous scrutiny to make sure it delivers on power and efficacy and a built-in lifetime warranty so you’re never left hanging.
Even though it isn’t a full-sized vibration machine, the Rumblex Plus 4D Vibration Plate is one of the most advanced and full-featured whole body vibration machines on the market.
Its prized feature is its triple motor technology, which allows the plate to move in three different ways—pivotal, linear, and pulsation. As if that’s not enough, the machine gives you a fourth option—to use a combination of any of the 3 directions. With these features, your clients can choose the mode they feel more comfortable to use.
This machine might just be superior in almost all aspects as it also provides an outstanding frequency of 40Hz, which you can usually find in most full-sized machines.
Lastly, you can choose from the equipment’s 7 training modes so you can easily program the vibrations to suit your clients’ fitness and health goals.
- It’s equipped with three types of top-of-the-line motors
- The machine features an easy-to-read LED display
- It even comes with an integrated Bluetooth speaker
- The machines can be controlled hands-free using its remote watch
- The vibrations don’t make too much noise
- The adjustable speed range is not that impressive
- It’s expensive
3) BlueFin Fitness Vibration Platform
- SHAPE & TONE YOUR MUSCLES WITH THE LATEST IN VIBRATION PLATE TECHNOLOGY – Innovative silent vibration drive motor for a noiseless fitness workout that’ll kickstart your body’s transformation without disturbing anyone at home
- LOVE YOUR BODY & YOUR WORKOUT – Huge anti-slip surface for effective exercise you’ll enjoy! Easily position yourself on the vibration plate and experience the deepest vibration fitness workout you’ve tried yet. Get ready to feel the burn!
- SLEEK & COMPACT DESIGN – A top-quality compact design makes the Ultra Slim super easy to set up and store away at home. It’s even portable and lightweight enough to pack away with you, so you’ll never miss a workout
- FULLY LOADED HOME FITNESS PACKAGE – Booming Bluetooth speakers, Nutrition guides created by vibration plate fitness & exercise machine experts, resistance cables for added intensity, and a sweat-resistant ergonomic remote control.
- FITNESS OPTIONS YOU’LL USE! – Ultra Slim spoils you for choice! Feel the vibration plate with 180 levels of speed. 5 In-built programmes will keep your body’s muscles enagaged and your workouts interesting, for a full body workout that you’ll love.
The BlueFin Fitness Vibration Platform is probably the slimmest and sleekest vibration platform that you can find. With its size, you can easily bring it with you wherever you go so you can conduct at-home trainings as conveniently as possible.
Another big plus of this platform is its high-speed range, which delivers up to 180 levels of speed. It’s paired with 5 built-in programs that were specially developed for weight loss and muscle toning.
The platform comes with a rubber surface with plenty of designs and textures, which offers a dynamic grip and prevents the user from falling or slipping. For easy operation, the machine also comes with a remote control.
- The machine has built-in Bluetooth speakers
- The 2500 watt motor comes with a lifetime warranty
- It has a sleek and compact design
- The package includes resistance cords, workout posters, and a nutrition guide
- Its LCD Display and controls are easy to read and understand
- The machine has been noted to have audible tech issues in some cases
- It’s heavy and has low portability
4) Axis-Plate Dual-Motor Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- Dual motors: Two motors allow independent or combined use of oscillating motion (seesaw / side to side) and spiral motions (up and down). The motors work in tandem to multiply the effects of the workout and provide a powerful 3D fitness experience.
- Best in class power: Both motors in this vibration plate machine are upgraded high-torque models for an extremely effective workout for all fitness levels. Power is fully adjustable and controlled with 99 speed settings, pre-programmed workouts and 3 vibration modes; oscillation vibration, vertical vibration, and combined vibration. Track your intensity level with a full-digital LCD display.
- Fast complete workout: Whether the goal is to stimulate weakened muscles, improve circulation, or get into overall better health and tone, this vibration machine uses proven technology shown to easily stimulate muscle cells throughout the whole body and is ideal for a customizable low impact workout.
- Resistance bands & remote control: Enhance your workout with the set of included resistance bands. These attach securely to the base, helping to engage the upper body for a complete full body workout. Adjust vibration type, vibration intensity, workout time, and pre-programmable modes with the included fully functional remote control.
- Built for life: Featuring a sturdy steel frame with dent-resistant composite cover this machine is designed for durability and stability. It supports a weight capacity of up to 395 pounds, has a textured slip-resistant workout plate, and has suction feet on the bottom to help keep the machine firmly planted on slippery floors during intense sessions.
The Axis-Plate Dual-Motor Vibration Plate may not come with handrails, but it’s one vibration machine that’s designed to last. It’s made up of a sturdy steel frame with dent-resistant composite, so you’re assured that this significant investment will serve you for years.
Another fantastic feature is its dual-motor, which gives you the option to choose the oscillation motion to help you achieve your goals. The machine offers you three oscillating motion types to choose from—oscillation, vertical, and combined.
Both motors are upgraded high- torque mechanisms, so you’re assured that it will give you the power you need to enjoy its 99 speed settings.
- The plate has a textured slip-resistant surface to prevent accidents
- It also comes with suction cups at the bottom to keep it in place
- You can use the remote control to adjust the vibration modes, speed, program settings, and many more
- You can track your exercise intensity through its full-digital LCD
- There is not enough information about this product
- The vibration frequency was not disclosed
How to Choose the Best Whole Body Vibration Devices
In addition to determining whether you need a vibration machine or a vibration plate, there are a number of other factors to consider.
Type of Whole Body Vibration Technology
When choosing whole body vibration devices it’s important to consider the type of vibration platform. These vary based on how the plate moves during vibration. Here are the options to look out for:
This type of vibration technology moves like a see-saw because the left and right alternately go up and down while the platform’s center is in a fixed position.
- Reduced vibration in the head
- Mimics the natural rotation of the body when walking or running
- More muscle stimulation
- Activates a wider range of muscles
- May not be suitable for lightweight people
- Restricted upper body movement
With this type, the entire platform goes up and down. In short, it vibrates vertically.
- More suitable for performing upper body exercises
- Higher amount of head vibration
- Lesser muscle activation
- Doesn’t work well with high frequencies
Instead of checking out the machine’s motor power, the more critical factor to look at is vibration frequency. This is measured in hertz or the number of oscillations per second. To achieve optimal results, the best frequency would be 20 to 45 Hz. Make sure that the vibration machine you’ll choose can operate at this intensity range.
Since different clients will use the machine, the wider the platform, the better. Aside from the fact that it can accommodate clients with varying body sizes, a wide platform will give your clients enough space to perform workouts. However, keep in mind that bigger platforms would require a bigger storage space.
Additionally, you should also check out the platform’s ribbing pattern as this can determine not just your comfort but also the platform’s grip. The more designs or lines the platform has, the better its grip will be.
Display Panel and Controls
Same with other fitness equipment, the vibration machine comes with a display panel that will provide you with important metrics like the calories burned, speed, time elapsed, fat burned, and many more. The more metrics you want it to have, the more expensive the machine is.
If you plan on buying a platform-only vibration machine, make sure to choose one with remote control for hassle-free adjustments.
Conclusion: Which Whole Body Vibration Machine is Best?
Considering the prices of the products included in the list, we can say that the whole body vibration machine is a luxury item. Luckily, there are many options to choose from. In the end, the choice will always boil down to your budget, space and your goals for your clients.
Based on the reviews above, the best whole body vibration machine (with handles) on the list is the ZAAZ 20K Vibration Machine. It is extremely high quality and offers 99 adjustable speed levels, which may not be the highest, but it can already accommodate your clients’ different needs with varying fitness levels. This piece of equipment is better suited to a gym or private studio.
If you’re on the lookout for the best whole body vibration plate (no handles), our recommendation is the Rumblex Plus 4D Vibration Plate. In addition to its 4D Vibration options, this plate also has the highest vibration frequency. It may be a bit pricey, but worth the investment!