Build Your Personal Training Business
Personal training is one of the most rewarding careers today. As a personal trainer, you get to help others while sharing the gift of something you’re absolutely passionate about – health and fitness.
These days, simply understanding fitness and exercise routines will only get you so far. To become truly successful in the industry requires that you operate just like a real business.
Business Savvy Personal Trainer offers the most comprehensive information you need to succeed in running your own independent personal training business. Get started now by exploring the sections below.
Step 1: Getting Certified
- What Does A Personal Trainer Do?
- Personal Training Degree Or Certification: Which Is Right For You?
- All About Getting Certified as a Certified Personal Trainer
- How To Get A Personal Training Certification In 4 Easy Steps
Step 2: Going Independent
- How To Get Personal Training Clients
- Effective Scheduling for Personal Trainers
- How Much Do Personal Trainers Make and Setting Your Pricing
- The Ultimate List Of Must-Have Fitness Equipment For Personal Trainers
Step 3: Business Basics 101
- Technology And Software For Personal Trainers
- Why Every Personal Trainer Needs Insurance
- Three Personal Training Forms and Templates You Need When Starting
- Training In A Big Box Gym Vs A Private Studio
Step 4: Marketing Your Fitness Business
Step 5: Mastering Your Craft
- Build Lasting Client Relationships
- Measuring Body Fat and Body Composition
- Top 10 Must Have Equipment For Personal Trainers
- Continuing Education For Personal Trainers
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead, take action and get started today. For lots more information, check out the blog and resources pages.
Take a look around and feel free to contact us if there is anything else you’d like to see on the site, or if you’d simply like to stop by and say hello.