Build Your Personal Training Business
Personal training is one of the most rewarding careers today. As a personal trainer, you get to help others while sharing the gift of something you’re absolutely passionate about – health and fitness.
These days, simply understanding fitness and exercise routines will only get you so far. To become truly successful in the industry requires that you operate just like a real business.
Business-Savvy Personal Trainer offers the most comprehensive information you need to succeed in running your own independent personal training business. Get started now by exploring the sections below.
Step 1: Getting Certified
- What does a personal trainer do?
- Personal training degree or certification: which is right for you?
- NASM CPT Certification Review
- How to get a personal training certification
Step 2: Going Independent
- How to get personal training clients
- The ultimate list of must-have fitness equipment for personal trainers
Step 3: Business Basics 101
Step 4: Marketing Your Fitness Business
Step 5: Mastering Your Craft
- Build lasting client relationships
- Measuring bodyfat and body composition
- Personal training equipment
- Continuing education for personal trainers
Take a look around and feel free to reach out through the contact page if there’s anything else you’d like to see on the site, or if you’d simply like to stop by and say hello.